A native of Southern California, David Borsari earned his Bachelor of Arts Degree from Denison University in Granville, Ohio.
He immediately went on to earn his Juris Doctor Degree from the School of Law at Western New England College in Springfield, Mass.
Attorney Borsari began his Criminal Defense practice as a Public Defender in Miami, Florida where he spend more than half a decade fighting for the rights of every client he represented.
For the past eight years, Mr. Borsari has grown a thriving practice, defending clients all across Southern California.
Areas Of Practice
- Criminal Defense 100%
- California, 2002
- Florida, 1998
- U.S. District Court Central District of California, 2003
- Western New England College School of Law, Springfield, Massachusetts
- Juris Doctor
- Denison University, Granville, Ohio
- Bachelor of Arts
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: English with a concentration on writing
Professional Associations and Memberships
- California DUI Lawyers Association, 2002
- Orange County Bar Association, 2002
- North Orange County Bar Association, 2009
- Orange County Criminal Defense Bar Association, 2009
Past Employment Positions
- Miami, Florida Public Defender's Office, Trial Attorney, 1996 to 2001
- Lambda Chi Alpha